1) This is one of those things which depends on how the Kickstarter goes. I’d like to at least have little grunts and “yeas” and all that. Full voice acting during the cutscenes would be great, though, if we get the money for it!
2) They keep the swords they start out with, but they get to upgrade them as the game progresses.
3) Just the fairies. This is something I decided early on, really. I’d like the princesses to form a bit of a tighter relationship with their partners than Mario did with his. A camaraderie, if you will. And it’s easier to do when they don’t have teammates being replaced and shifted around with other teammates.
4) The princesses stay as physical fighters while the fairies do the magic, and they’ll learn new moves, attacks, and combos. There is a bit of magic they’ll get to use, though, where they call upon the help of the other princess in a way that’s a bit hard to describe. I may have mentioned that already though. Eventually I’ll make a post elaborating on it a bit.
6) This is another thing I will make a post about sometime in the future. Once I work out exactly who needs to be hired I’ll be putting out a call for it. In the meantime, everyone interested in doing work is free to send an email to me. While I’m a bit slow at replying right now, you will get added to an email category I have set up for future communications!